While the second quarter of 2023 was filled with continued uncertainty in the commercial real estate market, the Murphy Schiller & Wilkes (MSW) transactional team remained busy, helping our clients close significant deals, both locally and nationally.
In Q2 2023, the firm represented the following:
- Seller in connection with $49,500,000 sale of industrial building in Union County, NJ.
- Borrower in connection with modification of $36,130,687 loan secured by office building in Seattle, WA.
- Borrower in connection with modification of $35,000,000 loan secured by office building in Boston, MA.
- Seller in connection with $30,750,000 sale of hotel in Buena Vista, Florida.
- Lender in connection with $25,000,000 in construction and permanent financing for a multifamily residential project in Passaic County, NJ.
- Seller in connection with $19,200,000 sale of Mezzanine Loan concerning multifamily complex in Chatham, NJ.
- Lender in connection with a $15,000,000 mortgage loan refinance for a multifamily residential complex in Delaware County, PA.
- Purchaser in connection with $5,150,000 acquisition of industrial building in Phillipsburg, NJ.
- Regional bank in connection with $4,800,000 in first and second lien mortgage financing for a mobile home park in Ocean County, NJ.
- Texas bank in connection with a $3,800,000 mortgage loan refinance for an international manufacturer of packaging materials in Passaic County, NJ.
- Purchaser in connection with $3,125,000 sale-leaseback of industrial building in East Windsor, CT.
Murphy Schiller & Wilkes LLP is a boutique law firm specializing in commercial real estate and development matters. Headquartered in Newark, NJ, the firm was founded to provide effective, efficient, and creative legal services to meet the distinctive needs of our clients. Through the development of comprehensive legal strategies, our team works tirelessly to create a blueprint for success and advance our clients’ interests in every matter.