While the third quarter of 2022 was filled with uncertainty caused by rising interest rates, the Murphy Schiller & Wilkes (MSW) transactional team remained incredibly busy, helping our clients close significant deals, both locally and nationally.
In Q3 2022, the firm represented the following:
- National bank in connection with a $125,000,000 revolving credit facility to a company in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- National lender in connection with $50,000,000 in term debt secured by a portfolio of Class A multifamily and office assets in Mercer and Hunterdon County, New Jersey.
- International bank in connection with a $31,000,000 A Note/B Note structured mortgage loan for an apartment building in Hudson County, New Jersey.
- Seller in connection with $24,850,000 sale of hotel in downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Developer in connection with a $21,000,000 purchase of development site in Monmouth County, New Jersey.
- New Jersey bank in connection with an $11,215,000 commercial mortgage loan refinance for 5 multifamily properties in Hudson County, New Jersey.
- Purchaser in connection with $6,900,000 acquisition of 85,350 SF mixed use building in Windsor Locks, Connecticut.
- Negotiated sale-lease back transactions for real estate management firm for properties in Sarasota, FL, Rockledge, FL, Medley, FL, Tampa, FL, Tupelo, MS, and Columbia, SC.
Murphy Schiller & Wilkes LLP is a boutique law firm specializing in commercial real estate and development matters. Headquartered in Newark, NJ, the firm was founded to provide effective, efficient, and creative legal services to meet the distinctive needs of our clients. Through the development of comprehensive legal strategies, our team works tirelessly to create a blueprint for success and advance our clients’ interests in every matter.