The first quarter of 2022 picked up right where 2021 left off. The Murphy Schiller & Wilkes (MSW) transactional team helped clients close significant deals, both locally and nationally, including the following:
- Represented seller in connection with $110,000,000 sale of industrial building in Warren County, NJ.
- Represented a borrower in connection with closing a $106,000,000 term loan for corporate working capital, secured by business assets and real estate in three states.
- Represented private equity fund in connection with $73,500,000 sale of 282,869 SF industrial warehouse in Jamaica (Queens), NY.
- Represented seller in connection with $58,125,000 sale of 164,000 SF office complex in Burlington, MA.
- Represented developer in connection with closing $37,000,000 loan for infrastructure and site work at a major multi-phase development project in Morris County, NJ.
- Represented seller in connection with $24,500,000 sale of hotel property in Billerica, MA.
- Represented seller in connection with $16,000,000 sale of hotel property in Pittsburg, PA.
Murphy Schiller & Wilkes LLP is a boutique law firm specializing in commercial real estate and development matters. Headquartered in Newark, NJ, the firm was founded to provide effective, efficient, and creative legal services to meet the distinctive needs of our clients. Through the development of comprehensive legal strategies, our team works tirelessly to create a blueprint for success and advance our clients’ interests in every matter.